Sites to Visit While in Jordan: Scattered across Jordan are a vast number of significant religious sites that have brought tourists from across the globe. These well-maintained holy sites have sought to preserve the history and culture of the country. Mount Nebo is supposedly where Moses looked down at the Holy Land and also where he was buried. Bethany Beyond the Jordan is where Jesus was said to have been baptized. See the full post on our blog: Five Holy Sites to Visit While in Jordan.
Watch and share the Jordan Trail video and help us get it to the Top 3!
Local foodie Olivia Cuthbert leads us on a culinary tour of Jordan. Experience it here!
- Take a Journey Through History on Jordan's Brand New 400-mile Trail [Smithsonian]
- Sweepstakes finished, winner will be announced this month! [AFAR]
- Foods You MUST Eat and Wines You MUST Drink While in Jordan [JTB]
- Why People Are Embracing Experiential Travel in Jordan [JTB]
- Experiential tourism: the hot new trend that can revive Jordan’s tourism industry [Medium]
- 10 places in Jordan that were seriously made for Instagram [step Feed]
- Visit Amman, Where Ancient Ruins Meet Modern Malls [Bird Winks]
- 10 Exciting Things to do in Jordan that will Make you Want to Pack Your Bags Now [theplanetD]
- 5 Things I Wish I'd Known Before Travelling to Jordan [G Adventures]
- Purchase your Jordan pass now 33% off the UNESCO World Heritage Site package!
- Get inspired to have your own Jordan journey with our suggested itinerary page
- Check out our Spanish content on our all new website VisitaJordania.com and sign up to receive the latest industry news, updates, campaigns, and event notifications!
- TripAdvisor: check out our profile page on TripAdvisor, which will be updated with the latest events, news, travel deals, and content.
- Wadi Rum: “It's a strange thing to travel from a green part of the planet to a red one that feels like another planet. The experience is obviously a highlight for most people. Jeep tour, dinner, night in the desert, breakfast - Easy to rinse and repeat too and not be bored. The best times to be out are really dawn and dusk as the desert colors are astonishingly vibrant. Quite beautiful in silence or accompanied by the sound of an Oud.” See more at TripAdvisor.
- Feynan Ecolodge: “The most wonderful getaway in the beautiful Dana Nature Reserve. We spent 2 nights and could see ourselves staying a week. The hike down the river bed is recommended. Food is great, stargazing a real eye opener. Thank you to the people working there for giving us such a warm welcome! You are the best.” See more.
- Facebook: "I have always loved Jordan since I was there in the early 1970's doing archaeology work. I have ALWAYS wanted to go back. And If I ever had a large income windfall I would be living there as an ex-pat as soon as possible… the "native" Jordanian people were about the friendliest and most welcoming of any I found in my overseas travels and the country is mind-bogglingly beautiful." [Wayne S.] See more.
Have you been to Jordan and want to share about your experience or are you thinking of going to Jordan and want to know what people thought? Either way visit our testimonials page to join the conversation!