“Luxuriating in Jordan's ancient and otherworldly delights”
Andrea Bocelli prays at Jordan River site of Jesus’ baptism before an amazing performance at the Oval Forum at the thousands years old city of Jerash! Bocelli said, "The site is a very special place because it represents the roots of my faith." Read more about what was called the “concert of the decade”
Unearth the countless luxurious treasures Jordan has to offer here.
Scenes from CBS series Star Trek: Discovery being filmed in Wadi Rum in Jordan. Wadi Rum is home to many films including The Martian and Star Wars to name a few!
Read about Andrew Evans’ trip that saw him walk the whole length of Jordan in 45 days!
Jordanian cuisine goes far beyond the ubiquitous hummus and falafel, so be sure not to leave Jordan without tasting all the incredible dishes and local wines it has to offer!
More from our blog:
- The Unearthly Delights of Jordan [Financial Times]
- My Indiana Jones Moment [Film Quest]
- 10 Reasons To #VisitJordan This Year. [Evening Standard]
- 5 Natural Landscapes in Jordan That Will Take Your Breath Away [StepFeed]
Facebook: Like us on Facebook to stay up to date about the amazing things happening in Jordan and for sweepstakes and more!
Pat Parillo: “One of the most amazing warm friendly places on earth,,,,, never been treated with more respect, or kindness than by the Jordanians, very much made to feel welcome, and the food is outta this world.... so good”
- TripAdvisor: Check out our profile page on TripAdvisor, which will be updated with the latest events, news, travel deals, and content.
- Wadi Rum: Just get used to saying, "Wow." The landscape is surreal, views from the ground or from hiking up on the rocks were fantastic. Definitely worth an overnight to experience the stars and the quiet of the desert night and early morning. A favorite vacation memory, for sure!” See more at TripAdvisor.
- Petra: “This is mind blowing! Truly unforgettable experience. Visually this place is amazing and one of the places around the world that I always remember. I was lucky enough to travel here with my family and we were amazed at the city inside. It was like being in another world. Unforgettable. Would love to visit again.” See more.
Have you been to Jordan and want to share about your experience or are you thinking of going to Jordan and want to know what people thought? Either way visit our testimonials page to join the conversation!